Monday, April 13, 2009

Hey, Me over here!

Ok its a rainy, gloomy Tuesday afternoon. Well, not all that gloomy b/c I like the rain, thunderstorms wind. I don't know why. I remember as a kid, on the hot summer rainy day my mom would make and my cousins strip down to out panties and a tank top and lay down. We'd lay there and laugh and giggle until the we dozed off. I do my best thinking in the rain. I do my best sleeping in the rain. Rain happens when percipitation makes it to the earths surface ..well crying to me is when an emotion makes it to my surface. I cried this AM. I got up and watched Oprah as I lifted weights. The show was about extraordinary fathers who took that selfish act seriously.
Now I'm sitting in my office with the song Jai Ho running thru my head. I { heart} the Pussycat Dolls. My closest friends know that I am a 90 year old women in a 27 year old body. I was a pin up girl back in the day! Maybe one day I'll get the balls and slide into a high wasted 2 piece with ocean waves pulled over my right shoulder with cherry red lip and nails and shout. If you liked then you shoulda put a ring on it!
As I look back none of them were worthy of putting a ring on it! Speaking of rings..Micheal Biasden posed a question: Since the country is experiencing an economic hardship, should future brides be accept a CZ over a real diamond? Leave a comment telling me what you think?




0 comments: