Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Bad Hair Day...so Im going home!

Yes I am that dramatic when it comes to my hair. I've been trying to do better at taking care of it. I don't got the hair salon unless its to get a trim or if Im in the mood. I have had a bad experience with weaves and in my line of work braids just maybe seen as unprofessional.....So I got this bright idea to stop applying heat daily and roll my hair at night...BAD IDEA! Over the last few weeks it has caused breakage. Dumb ass rollers...so here I am at work. Looking a hot mess with these tight ass curls and Im like forget this Im going home. This so confirms that I need to stick to my plan and start my transition this fall, well summer..on my birthday. It has nothing to do with the whole natural fad. craze..Been there done that calling Relaxers Cream Crack. Wearing Tshirts that say Im a twisted SISTA..b/c I'll prb still wear my hair staright, but have the option to twist when I want without the chemicals. I've learned my hair so I know its time to take it back...until then I still have to look like somthing...so Im going home.{ I have flex time from saturday} to eat a salad, watch In the Heat of the night, walk on the tread mill, lift weights and relax my hair. By 8..I'll be ready to watch Biggest Looser! What a day! Damn I love this dress! Not for a busty sista like me, but its hella cute!





0 comments: