Monday, April 27, 2009

Brand New Fresh out the box!

Brand New( brand new) Fresh out the box....that's the new song by Trey Songz. Nothing special, but I am a fan of his on stage. His interview style is annoying. Most of my fav celebs. suck @ interviews. I think I started being so critical in high school. We had this thing called sports center where every Friday before the game a small TV show would come on of the ball players talking about the upcoming game and I felt like it was created to make them look dumb as hell. I complained and the teacher told me that if it was scripted then it would take away from the fun. Bull shit..all I can remember is my boyfriend at the time up there looking like a fool.

Anyhoo, Im wearing nail polish today! The more and more i look at it, I think boy do I look like a teenibopper! I like bright and bold color, and at 27 I think bright colors are for bathing suits, handbags and alcoholic drinks. All except red. I love red polish. Remember I think Im a pinup girl! I'll prob wear this color all week..just cuz, but after this I need a nice nude color or french manicure. I am looking for the perfect Red to wear to my class reunion this summer. If I had my way, I'd find a version of this jumpsuit J.Hud is wearing. With a nice side Bob and a smoky eye....ok Mt2..lets find a jumpsuit!

0 comments: