Friday, April 24, 2009

What I do all day!

  • I don't think I should have found this funny, but I did. Today Apple apologize for a new application called Baby Shaker. If you are an ipod fan, you know the new ipod touch and Iphone has application or mini software to do almost about anything. troops are starting to use iphone in the field. It is that serious...anyway. The Baby Shaker application is more for entertainment. A baby appears on the screen and you have to shake your ipod until it shuts up and red X appear over the eyes. Apple spokeswoman Natalie Kerris said in a statement, adding that the game was “deeply offensive” and should not have been approved for sale.
  • Beyonce! Beyonce! Beyonce! Yes MT2 and I will be screaming Ima Ima Diva on June 27 in G'boro, NC. Tickets go on sale tomorrow @ 10am. I have to work @ 10am, but I know Mt2 will have it covered. My next concert will be that of Clifford Harris after he comes back from the University. The only problem I have with Beyonce is Sasha Fierce. Not the ego the name...That was my alter ego first. In my freshman year of college I read a book called Sasha Way. But she can have it...I guess! I think I want to reread Sashas Way. I am hoping my trip to the Harlem Book Fair address my love novel fix. Twilight was suggested to me..No thanks!
  • I read alot. I watch alot of TV. I do alot of web surfing. That's what I do. I like to know what's going on. I like to read about it. Go do it and come back and blog about it. Some of the blogs I read are fashion blog. I am not into trends, but sometimes I can come across something that I really dig. Well every now and then they talk about people wearing an article of clothing twice. What do you think? I think if I find something and I look amazing in it..I may not wear it again in the same week, day or even months, but TRUST you will see me looking amazing in it again! ok I want these shoes.I think these are my class reunion shoes..now all I need to do is find a dress! Well before I purchase I need to do a heel check. I have found my perfect height in heels. So if this meets the requirement..Sold!
  • Speaking of class reunion, it has been 10 years and you could not pay me to go back to high school. It was fun @ times and hateful @ other times. In a small town the hood rats hate yo ass for no reason and your middle class counter parts are enemies you kept close so you know when they were coming fo yo ass. Ironically enough I am not close friends with anyone I was friends with in high school. When graduation came I got the hell outta dodge and went to summer school @ college! When people are rooting for u to fuck up..it is time to go. Now 10 years later...I love going home. Why, bc. its familiar I guess.


0 comments: